Lisa Daggett, REALTOR®
Lisa is a native of New England and has always had a passion for real estate – a profession which perfectly combines her love for people, homes and design. She loves the urban landscape and imparting her knowledge to help her clients find the ideal home and neighborhood. She especially likes working with first-time home buyers and skillfully guiding them through the entire purchase process.
For almost a decade Lisa managed the affairs of a Manhattan-based CEO, whose business ventures included a myriad of real estate investments. This was a great introduction to the multi-faceted world of real estate and allowed her the opportunity to perfect her project management skills.
With a professional background in interior design and architecture she brings indispensable knowledge to the home buying and selling process. Lisa has the innate ability to envision a well-planned space and its maximum potential, a skill which hugely benefits her clients.
Lisa prides herself in her communication skills and her ability to relate to a great variety of personalities. She has a positive, proactive style and a great sense of humor; clients report that they really enjoy working with her and that they always feel well taken care of.
- Areas of Expertise: Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, Jamaica Plain, Roslindale, Hyde Park, Dorchester and other areas of Greater Boston.
- Specializes in: first time home buyers, relocation, new construction, staging and home sale preparation
- Downtown Boston Rotary Club, Greater Boston Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, National Association of Gay and Lesbian Real Estate Professionals
- M.A. in Modern French History, New York University
- M.A. in French Language, Middlebury College School in France, Paris
- B.A. in French & Comparative Literature, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- A.A.S. in Interior Design, New York School of Interior Design