A passionate and dedicated professional, Nathan Venne helps his clients envision their future home and then swiftly manifests that vision into reality. Having built meaningful client relationships for well over a decade, his exceptional care and support is matched by an unflappable attention to detail and drive to exceed expectations. His creative and results-oriented approach to real estate can be attributed to an impressive career with luxury hotels.
Before earning his real estate license, Nathan envisioned and executed large scale events that ranged from extravagant yet personal weddings at the Taj Boston to Art Basel and celebrity gatherings at the W Hotel South Beach. After many years living in Somerville and the South End, Nathan currently lives in Boston’s Dudley Square with his partner Beau and their Cocker Spaniel Molly.
Approaching real estate with the same passion and dedication, Nathan provides a level of service that exceeds his client’s expectations and makes the home buying process stress-free and enjoyable.
- Areas of Expertise: Back Bay, Beacon Hill, South End, Charlestown, Jamaica Plain, Cambridge, Somerville,
- Specializes in: Working with first time home buyers, sellers, investors, relocation
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Advisory Board Member, Friends of Boston’s Homeless
- Volunteer Case Reviewer, Department of Children & Family Services
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH